Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Willykoh's my name .

Hello guys . This is my 123's post .

There isn't any for me to blog .. but i'll try okay !


Saturday/Sunday
Okay , was @ terence house . We played mahjong from Saturdays' 10 pm , to Sundays' 6 pm ?
Only me uncle & terence himself only , played 3 person mahjong .
Weixin , Roubing , Yongjun , Sinyi & Beehan came over .
Yongjun came to play , Weixin take over me . So i played terence's psp after that . chiong my final fantasy VII !
Those 3 girls was watching .. dk what movie .
later @ night , went home with roubing & sinyi , roubing was with me as i was going to yongjun's house , change , get money , took bus 15 over to yj's .
i slept early as am tired . haha .
MONDAY
Went to Tampines 1 with yongjun & roubing , weixin came after that .
Roubing went home as soon as we cabbed to terence house , as they wanted to mahjong .
As usual , i played terence psp , chiong my game again .
They play until around 7 - 8pm like that then stop . soon after that everybody went home .
See i told you , my life has nothing to blog about .
just plain , simple , boring .
& it is screwed . fuck .
P/S: This post is for Fuckstar as she asked
me to update ! feel honoured orh !

No comments:

Post a Comment