Sunday, September 19, 2010

SEC3333333333 LOL.
Hihihi , it's been so long ever since i lasted updated my bloggy. This blog is so dead, i just couldn't think of anything to blog down !
First thing i wanna blog down is that i found myself a job, a really easy one tho x.x . Age requirement is 16 & above. It's timing is free & if anybody wants to do, contact me via anything , best is phone of course (:
Alright so...
Everything in school is making me tired, even by just listening to what teacher say would put me in deep slumber. I almost slept in every lesson , i feel like i'm wasting time in my life, instead of putting it into greater usage.
Have been tonning @ lan with Uncle this past few weeks & not been studying, sososo tired this few days. I wanna study first instead of focusing on my job naoozxc, who's up for intense revision , contact me alright <:
Aight , i shall talk on my phone alr. Until next time <3 !

No comments:

Post a Comment