Friday, December 25, 2009

HELLO & MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS !

heyyyheyyy . went to yongjun's house for steamboat yeahhhh . okay , there was yj , nicki , zhiqing , francis , me & terence at first . After that dexter , his girlf (matilda or something) & annchen came along .

Jinxiang & weixin came abit late for the dinner -.-
Bought beer , & went up to yongjun's room drink :D
After that , dexter , his girlf , nicki , annchen , francis & zhiqing went back . but francis & qing came back , as we planned to watch midnight mooovieeeee ... Something unexpected happened , weixin lost his wallet on the freaking bus . but it's okay , no one is on the bus besides us & the driver.
walked to tm there

& ....

TADA ~
We went to watch Avatar . it's damn bloody nice .
Never wasted my 2 hour & 40 minutes of my life watching this (:
life is precious ~

Francis , Qing & me cab back .
Sent qing home as i was going to meet beehan for awhile .
Supposingly , i intended to ask beehan pei me go eat de . but ... someone went to her shann's houseeee .
So , ended up asking sihui , as she lives near me :D & wow . from 500+ walk all th way until bedoknorth sec there . D:
waited for that short princess from east coast come back X: .
Went to eat maaaac inthend ~ ! How many years has it been since the last time i ate mac ? i wonder ~
& obviously , after eating , both of us went home [:
THANKYOU SIHUI , once agn [:

Guess you are dizzy from my chunks of words, i shall stop here [: .
shall upload pictures when qing send me photos alright ! & for the last time , merry christmas my friends [:



byebye d:

No comments:

Post a Comment