Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ah hi. Am a stalker of this guy here............ ^^
Helping that stupid lazy idiot ah hai to post his blog =x i bet he will scold me after seeing this, but its okay. HAHA. Anyways, gonna upload some photos 'bout his hair? Lol before and after he cut his bangs.
OKIE BYE.











P/S: Hi . Willy here , some "stalkers" hack into my blog & post something for me. omg ! & anyway , thanks to this stalker i had my blog updated . I know what i said is very contradicting . x.X: idk why i can't upload my pictures , so i think i shall try to upload tmr ! so i shall say what i had done todayyy .

Had been listening in class lehhh ! proud of myself x.x ! After school , as usual this year , became the "bacon baomu" of that TanYunZhao . but i asked her to call me baopa instead -.-
Actually , today , was going to find a malay guy , whom yesterday shot bluetack @ uncle's hair (after that he cut of the part of his hair , because blue tack can't be washed) . & because of that , we're going to find that malay guy X: but, idk where the hell is he , no balls fcuker . but anyway , im going out to eat alrdy , so that stalker , DON'T JEALOUS :D :D

sincerest goodbye.
(really la , nvr scold fcuker alrdy !)

No comments:

Post a Comment