Wednesday, January 27, 2010


gawd , this is fucking retarded .__.

heyyheyy , i'm lacking of chemical potential energy right nowww . rawr .
I realized that , i'm getting more guai .__. wth ? LOL . don't mind me , abit sot plug (: I DID LISTEN TO CLASS HOR !

I've learn something that could be used in life .
quoted from dunping -----> *Life is like a dick , it gets so hard for no reason* LOL .
alrighty , straight to the point now i guess? shall use point forms . x.x.x.x

*Skipped supplementary class .
*Wanted to give baby surprise . but screwed up .
*Went to find hongyao & angela , while waiting for the cliques to release school .
*slacked awhile , went home .
------- DONE -------- short and simple isn't it ?

heh , shall post another dayy (:
& , my silent hill screwed up , when i was just going to complete the game . fcuking dick -.-
&& , i miss baby .
&&& , I LOVE BABY ! hahaha !

i told jx this, "life is like a dick , it gets so hard for no reason ."
& jx told me , "so must make it spray, so it'll cool down -.-"

No comments:

Post a Comment