Sunday, June 6, 2010


First of all.
Happy Belated Birthday to Yasser & Sepett ! Sorry i didn't get any presents, but be sure i'll bring liquor to you next time (: !
Well , didn't do much today . Slept until about 6.30pm before Beehan bomb me to wake me up . Bathed & everything , cabbed down to Riverview Hotel to celebrate Yasser & Sepett's birthday. Hehahoho. Walked to clarkquay to take our 197 to Bedok inter . Accompanied Beehan to find her 500+ group , & finally , took my last bus home (:
Nothing much to blog , but hope you'll enjoy my overdue pictures <:

Supreme Delicate & rare photos you can find here. Because it's kenneth !


How i wish the airplanes in the skies,
Could become wishing stars,
Because i really need a wish right now >:


*Edited.
I'm gonna post more pictures , stay tuned !

No comments:

Post a Comment