Wednesday, June 9, 2010


This is the sex ! Cool guys & girls <:

Wassup guys, this are the pictures taken from Sepet & Yasser's birthday . Massive overdue & Banana pictures. Do take time to enjoy, it's really funny. This ain't the whole of it , i'm lazy to save so many pictures from facebook & upload onto my blog. \m/
I must admit that i'm getting filial day by day. I don't make ah ma angry anymore , nor giving troubles in school. & still attending school even during holidays. & listen to mum's word ^.^
Didn't do much for today . School> D&T until 4.30 pm> Home> Kenneth house for mahjong> Bought Sambal fried rice which cost $4> takeaway to home> Home. Lost like $5 dollars in mahjong. It isn't much though , compared to how much i won in the past few days :B
I really wanna start studying in mac for my "N" level , & i need someone that can teach me. Is anyone willing to do that >: ? I don't want to get a tutor because it's useless . Friends work like magic , they give you power to concentrate . (Somehow or rather)
I need to push my Chemistry , Maths , English , & Humanities ! I'm only confident in my Physics. Argh , damn it . Alright , it's time for me to say byebye to blog & hello to my bed. It's 4.30am in the morning now . 3.30 hours before school. Goodbye earth , Goodbye twitter , Goodbye readers , & Goodbye to you , which probably you are snoring on your bed like a pig nao :S !

Everybody is wishing for the airplanes to be shooting stars. What a crap ! :B
I miss you badly! Oink !





This wasn't the gayest . :B





Her cock face ^^ wait, what am i saying. -.-










Sexy !

Cakecakecake !


The orbs love take photo with us

Opening beer with key & zul took a photo of it -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment