Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lucifer's lust for Beatrice


Am feeling so moody this few days, why ? Is it that school really has that much amount of pressure on me ? Feeling so , so heavy now. Or probably, something esle made me so. :/ Sorry readers,(i don't even know if there's readers) for being so pessimistic . But it's been so long ever since i've blogged out my feelings so .. Forgive me yeah ? ^.^ I found out that my temper had really screwed up towards my family. I didn't did it on purpose , but it's just that , i couldn't no longer control anymore. Their care & concern had more & more negative effects like nagging , calling even during school time asking why i had taken more & more money. I told my mum the reason but she just kept on nagging. I got so angry with her that i'd scold her offensively & went on being rude to her by putting down the phone. She's just too fucked up , i can't stand it. Stop bothering me of how i spend my money on, i am not a small CHILD anymore. I know how to fucking control my own money & the amount i spend.

The reason why i got so heated up is because, there really wasn't enough trust.
Screw you mum , i'm your goddamn son you fuck. Everytime i told the truth , you just couldn't believe me eh? You'll just go on with your rantings & i am always the one listening to all your craps, & so ? We will ended up quarreling.
& fuck , Mama can really be so unreasonable at times. True, she's an elderly, but so what of it ? Being an elderly means you can pick on someone & nag for dk how many fucking hours & still ranting on it ? If this what being an elderly is , screw all them all . I'm ain't no robot . I'm a human , a living person. My patience has a limit too , doesn't mean i'm calm headed all times doesn't mean i won't get angry.
Ahh.. I shall stop ranting alr.


Argh , i feel so much better now . :S
This is weird , i'm so into Dante's inferno. You know, the poem, the one about Beatrice , Nine levels of hell , & Lucifer the Fallen Angel. Well , they got out of the Inferno & now into the purgatory.
Awrights, gonna sleep now. Goodnight babes.

Maybe, just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment