Monday, July 19, 2010


This kid is growing a lil' bit too fast eh.

Wassup. I had serious PMS problem. But now it's alright :) Well, went out with Yongxin & Charlotte to Pasir Ris . Intended to watch a movie , but all the movie & timings are full due to the free ticket cathay had given out ! Instead , we went to play the 4-D simulation for the roller coaster , The "X-Rider" ? Lol . Wasted my $6 which i intended to have my dinner with that , but O-well . It's alright i guess <: Went back to petal . Had serious pms mode when otw there because.. mainly because of hungry, partially because of a small tiff ? Hurhur. Reached petal @ round 7 plus. Went home about 8+ .

Awwright. Let me hear public responses . Should i move to Simei ? Or stay in Bedok. Let me hear your comment in the tagbox . Thankyou guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment