Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boohoo

Guess who's here :P

Actually I'm not that petty la...... Not Willy's fault I got dumped in the hot sun though (to be frank i love the sun). Ohwell, his laziness explains why I'm here. I just complaint to him that his blog looks rather boring so yea lil miss nice here is gna post a few photos I took myself from Chatuchat. Be glad Willy -____-

Imma gna keel you at Kenneth's chalet trust me.

So..... This, is Chatuchat. Lovely weather yes??

SDC12870

And of cos, the faithful place I got dumped at.......

SDC12876

I was hungry so I had this first

SDC12877

And I bet Willy had this *looks below* HAHA

SDC12878

Well that's all actually. Was beezy shopping oops. Shall end off with a picture that looks like Willy ogey? Hope he likes it ;)

SDC12879

Ooooooooooooooo and, Willy thinks he is handsome that's why Singapore customs allowed him to bring vodka into the city from DFS (dutyfree shop) and I can't. So whut? I'm pretty that's why the fellows let me touch those cute puppies at Chatuchat and not him..? HAHA. Ownage (Y)

P.S his mom is gna kill him at the end of this month cos he sms me too much with his mom phone and we were at bangkok... Naise or whut ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment