Monday, October 4, 2010

Picture overdue much. Mostly thanks to the girl on the right.


Ahoy ! It's the retarded in ... sec 4na.

And thanks to this girl, there's much more overdue pictures but i'm not gonna post them all.


fucking gay ain't it. hahah ! We were slacking near Beehan's hus there.
Gym :)

Look at the guy on my right. Step only . Haha !


Spicilicious.

Alright i shall end the photos with my cute face alright. HAHA.

Talking about recently, there's alot of things to say ever since i mia-ed from blog guys, be glad that i'm blogging down here, typing down all the things i'm gonna share later on instead of studying formulae & stuffs for my maths paper tomorrow.
First thing i really really wanna share is that, OMFG CHEMISTRY & PHYSICS PAPER WERE SO , SO EASY. I thought i would actually fail my chem during N's , but things seemed to have changed since i saw the paper. Much delighted , laughed hardly inside yeah, hehehehe. Cleared
Physics , Chemistry , Social studies & English. Whut's next is Maths & Geog. Truthfully speaking, i'm pretty afraid of the stronger subjects i took more effort to understand in, because i've learned not to be so cocky especially towards examinations after just a good grade just from a minor test :S. Kinda led to a panic which i don't really think i could overcome. Hurhur T^T !
OKAY that's all for the talks about examination , time to move on to life i guess.
Life is pretty fucked up for me, i mean it has never been really that great. Probably due to stress from the N's that ShawnT left in me.( Ignore this please :) ) A week to go, & i'm gonna have a prison break.(Literally, youknow.) Haven't really been ... hardcore revising my works. I played lotro(Lord Of The Rings Online) more than i study T^T ! But, i guess that's how i am. Ohwait, Kenneth just jio-ed me for dota, hehe, imma go play already. Goodbye readers.(I don't even know if there's still readers :/)

Best of luck for N level students . :)

No comments:

Post a Comment