Thursday, June 23, 2011

HI EVERYONE. This stupid fat idiotic retarded asshole act cute pig penguin, silly lily willy keep on forcing and threatening me to blog for him when i'm feeling so lazy. Can't he blog for himself and wants a very super duper ultra mega long long long long long long center-meters millimeters post :@ argh. And i guess nobody come his blog and read or even click on his nuffangs already right! And yeah, some one getting higher allowance next month happy pig only. I love how he acts after his hangover HAHAHA :b stupid sunflower seed head. You should be happy that i blog for you k, i didn't blog for anyone else when i'm lazy and you're the first one and i am really very super damn lazy now and i don't know what to write on your long long long post. Forgive me and give me a break, kit kat! Hehehe. Okie, 3 pictures are long enough to cover your long long post. I know i'm very clever, okay because it's beyond my expectations. HAHA BAIBAI!

^-^




No comments:

Post a Comment