Sunday, December 4, 2011

OH HI GUYS !





For the start.
We've been together for one year ! (L) hehe
Sorry sorry sorry that I didn't update blog for so long ! I guess all my readers ran away ! I'd still hope there is readers though. But it's okay, I can talk to myself ^^. 1 year pass soooooooo fast , 12 more days will be 1 year, 1 month. That's fast. Time flies ~ Happy belated one year anniversary dear :) ! I'm disappointed with myself actually, I didn't get
her anything, wanted to make something like cup cakes and stuff but she say she don't want :(

Anyways, look at what this sweet girl made for me <3 :)
Oh my god this guy like super cute only eh?


Yup that's right, she made a story book of us that day. Fucking touched can ? Almost cried yknwyknw' *shy*
I admit that is gotta be the best thing I've ever received. The most sincere, & meaning present I've ever had in my hand right now ! Anyways I doubt anyone would read my blog already, so I'm just talking to my blog itself & myself. I'm starvingggggggggggg can someone buy food for me already !? Luckily I have my maggie in my storage, gonna boil 2 packs of it. :@@@@@
School's so boring ! Wish everyday's sunday. Alright , goodbye ! :DDDDDD

Baby girl, why are you so cute? Why are you so sweet?
I hope that we'll never leave each other. & even if we do, I guess I'll break down a million years.

No comments:

Post a Comment