Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sorry for the lousy photo :( it was due to my phone's poor megapixel . What a bitch, can't wait to get my iphone 4444444~~~~~!
Taken today, in D&T room. I'm wearing my home clothes in school ! Weeee.
Fucking old school right? Wait, there's another <:

Taken while slacking @ 122 , out of boredom !
FYI, those films are fucking exp, $2.60 for each. Omfgzcxz !

Hey sup guys . There's pictures to post today, happy right ! <: Leoleo bought a camera with instant film , & he brought it to school today. Crazy guy , probably his birthday present or something. D&T was fun, Leo brought his laptop down, intending to do the project (He said) , but what happened was we took turns having fun browsing the internet using his lappy -_- ! My sickness getting better alr , i can finally start drinking ! I love myself. Hohoho !


Can you believe there's stray dogs in my school ! For serious, we found them at the back gate, the one near to the indoor sports hall .

FYI, they are fucking smart.
& cute too . Although they look fierce.

This is my knife rack w chopping board ! With 100% effort , & a lil' help of my teacher of course. <: ! It's a Knife rack & a chopping board combi , together with mood light. <3 Perfect Artifact ain't it? (: Alright guys, 3 pictures left to go, i shall say bye from here. Hurhurhur !

No comments:

Post a Comment