Thursday, August 26, 2010

Willy koh wei li, she's just out of your league.
Argh, had been thinking a lot lately, it somehow makes me feel that me , myself is an old, wise man. Haha ! Alright, N level is round' the corner. I guess i'll be taking off to Thailand after my N's for a break ? Hurhur. OhyeahOhyeah ~ I'm gonna have my aunt's laptop, so this old , crappy laptop can finally throw away !
"If the old doesn't goes, the new doesn't come" ! BUT .. i still prefer the old one.. More feelin' yeah ? Real funny, i just had this sudden urge to re-read the text messages in the past, so i took out another phone, insert my sim & read all the texts. Pretty interesting , had all the good days & baaaaaaaaaaad. Haha... :/ Oh well.. I still can't get over from the past, although i THOUGHT i had. The left side of my chest still hurts when i think of you. What the fuck is this ? zz.
I must been real fuckin' stupid eh? I must be downright dumb to even think of the past.
Hurhur, fuck this.

No comments:

Post a Comment