Sunday, August 1, 2010


Surely , some things are just never meant to be. Like this picture above.

Ohwell. Say guys, how long have i MIA from this ol'blog of mine ? I think i left it DEAD for a week. Sorry readers, please click my nuffnang as much as you can a day while i'm gone please ! *Big sigh* ~ It's pretty difficult living with someone esle , don'tcha thinkso ? Here, i am , living with my mum & her family. Definitely not mine. It just feels sooooo empty here, guess i'm just not used to the smell over here. But... Everything has a starting point , right ?
Everything irritates me nowadays. Even the slightest irritation could let me scream , of course not literally scream out , but deeeeeeeeep down. Wait, does this sound gay ? I'm feeling more & more like a girl . LOL.

Alright, blog about today. K pooled with uncle&co. Dota session for like frikking 4hrs ! Nua-ed with ian, weixin , darren & gehao after dota. Reached home about 11plus !

Living in simei sure gives me lots of headache. :( ! Luckily, i still got my brothers , right !! Ohwell , still trying to adapt here. O'well , some things are really , really never meant to be. So live to the fullest, smile everyday like it's bright & sunny every moment <: I guess no one understands this post besides me . Hurhur ! Goodnight <3

P/S: Happy birthday leoleo . 19 years old alr, grow up ! Love you bro. HAHA - FOR BROMANCE !

No comments:

Post a Comment