Thursday, August 20, 2009

hello .

CURRENTLY HAIRLESS . Because of my bloody hair cut. i swear i won't cut with my ah ma around agn :D

i'm like a bloody joke of the YEAR . lol .

Today (((((((:

- WENT TO SCHOOL :D
- missing her D:
- TEST TEST & yes, TEST .
- went home , & went out to meet terence .
- pei him go thai temple . really accurate , dk why .
- actually , he was going to buy phone , but .. 如此如此,这般这般。
- went to his hse , dk why he emo .
- NOW @ HOMEEEEE !!!

the monk said my iq was high , & asked me not to bother any relationships .. but . . . lolla. how bout xmas !

wee , i'm going to save money go bintan w/ yj & his parents . lol

alrightyy - goodbye. blogger bugged still . ever since that "I" , post for me .





P/S : my media player is playing , tu ran hao xiang ni by wu yue tian . HAHAHA .


here's a funny phrase .

Guys are utilitarian masturbators. We drop our pants, we hunch over, and we furiously rub our dicks like Aladdin rushing to reach his genie. We look like trolls when we jerk it, not Fabio. And most of the time, it’s really easy and fast to jerk yourself off.

No comments:

Post a Comment