Monday, August 3, 2009

merry christmas weixin . lol

Reminiscing at the past right now . Thinking of all the times we had .
It hurts me so much , that i'm speechless now .
Ic looked at my past archieves . i saw yours post & mine .
It's really time for this dumbdumb to move on , really .
This blog is the only thing he can tell . All those pains & sufferings.
It's not like he couldn't trust other people. He just feared how awkward it could be telling others about HIS problem.
Yes , i think that u are a hongster . Am i wrong ?
Tell me i am wrong please .
Felt so FUCKED UP when i first heard about IT

Maybe i'm too pajiao to tx u this kind of girl .
I'm totally speechless ..






P.S My picture is really damn jiao . omfg.



P.S Anyone can give me comment , whether i should wait , or just give it up ?

No comments:

Post a Comment