Monday, August 24, 2009

speechless.

Hello guys (:

Recently had not been blogging . i'm sorry ):

that's probably because , i feel stress this few days . i don't know why . haha .

I felt somethinng is gonna happen real soon , something bad . & i don't know what is going to happen .

At least , only to me .

- Today -

I got my fringe rebonded again . hahaha ! 

Terence went to my house & stayed yesterday , he say he wanted to dota & see soccer matches . Well , at least on the one that Burnley vs Everton . (We know why)

Went to CLB today . Had common test for chinese there .. But , all i wrote was .. my name X:

my bigbig name :D

Went to TM find Yj & cliques. Went home after like few hours of slacking @ tamp .

I got the bus ticket number added together 21 again . & i've made two wishes . Im tired of all these .

No comments:

Post a Comment