Monday, August 3, 2009

stressed out :/

HELLO . school stress man D:

school had been stressing me out man , well & of cause , some other things is pressuring me too .
i'm really afraid i will have depression . ahhh. Can't i be optimistic as i was in the past ?

Today, Went to 121 after mr yew (discipline master) talked to me about the attendance in my cca .
GOSH , it's like , total ZERO times i went to my cca this year x.x

hahaha !

Went to 121 , find cliques as usual .

Went home after a while , went home get money for HAIRCUT . RAWR . lols x 1000 .

Slacked with sinyi , zhiqing & weixin @ mac. Didn't went down to damai fetch nicki as i was feeling .. PMS la . lol

Black & martin went down to find us . yeah , to be accurate , sinyi !

went down to 121 find terence . Blackjackedd !

Went home afterwards . Been too tired recently . FATIGUE . wonder why people like me will ever feel tired . maybe too stress bahhs ! ahha .

sigh ! don't talk bout it anymore . i've nothing to blog alrdy .
wants to sleep early from now on .
QUITING SMOKING .

well , trying to . haha .

goodbye (:





P.S : Falling sick soon . idk why , she like drug addict like that .

No comments:

Post a Comment