Sunday, April 25, 2010

:D

Good - Night guys . LOL ! I'm here to announce that , in 6 days time , i'm officially able to watch nc 16 shows ~! okay lame ._.
Yess , my birthday is coming , but i'm just feeling partially excited about it . Probably due to some personal matter - etc.

How am i going to celebrate?
Look guys , i'm going to open a chalet on 30th april until 2nd of May. Which is obviously 2 nights . Had been negotiating with my mum for a long time for the overall cost , which sums up to about $500+ but she only could pay around $400 . Now i have to use my own money. (screw you ._.) So probably after the chalet i'll pump some interesting content into this blog . Meanwhile let me prolong this post as it might be left dead for 6 Days . Aww . Don't cry ! "To those i've invited - anything regarding about the chalet call & text to me to confirm alright. My handphone is 24 hour standby for you guys. Remember to bring alcoholic drinks ! "

Alright guys. Enough of my soon-to-be-coming-birthday-party .

Happy Belated/Advance bitch day to Ian & Darren ! Both of you are 16 already huh ! Fcuking darren. You're just 1 day older than me you bitch -.- !

-Yesterday-
Alrighties , I had lotsa fun yesterday. Bussed down after meeting Vivien & Yongjun at Tampines mall area. Had to leave with weixin because we were going to Ian & Darren's birthday party, which is located at East Coast Park . Alright here's the fun , there's this drunkard guy named Fredrick . All of the guys were like taking advantages (NOT THAT KIND OF ADVANTAGE !) to whack him and all the shits . Just because he's drunk yeah , hahaha ! There were very nice alcoholic drinks like Bailey . It's like ChocoVallina taste with alcohol . Cool ain't it . There were much more pranks that they did towards the drunkards , Freaking hilarious . Soon , all of them started to leave one by one leaving Me , Simon , Ian , Weixin & Fredrick . There were lots of food left & Ian suggested that we should eat finish the food . So , in the end , guess what ? We left like bunch of food , UNCOOKED ones . We threwed it inside the bin -.-
Next , we left the pit & went to the prawning place. There were lots of people so we decided to leave East Coast to Ian's house. Cabbed over there , split 3 - 2 , as there were 5 peoples.
Fcuk i swear that the cab driver was damn retarded until god could not save him . There was a turn before ian's house , we told the uncle to turn left & he kept driving straight , the uncle got alerted & guess what , the uncle said "You didn't tell me to turn what ." WTF ?! Guess all typical old mother fuckers driver don't understand motherfucking simple english . Forgivable but, MO-FAGGOT !
Obviously tonned over at his house. && , Fredrick got refreshed after a bath . In fact he got refreshed after everybody had left the pit at East Coast.

-TODAY-
Woke up , washed up & shits , prepared to go have our first meal . We walked like estimated distance of 1km to the place we wanna settle down and eat. Just because the Yong Tau Fu shop is famous , & clean guess how much that 8 different food cost. Fucking $8 . But anyway , the food is worth it's price . The sesame basically owns & pwns every other Yong Tau Fu shop . Bus-ed home after eating. Was feeling VERY uncomfortable on the bus. Almost puke :/ Don't know why occasionally i feel uncomfortable on bus . Motion sickness perhaps ?
Reached my home area, waited for mum's friend as she wanna pass me something. Waited like few seconds & she reached -.- . Passed me the things & i went up to my crib.
Nua-ed around @ home , bussed to kenneth's house. Dranked vodka spike with sprite & lemon . Pretty shiok , but they say the fresh lemon was better. Went home after drinking a lil' bit. The rest kept as balance for my birthday to drink ^^ .
Am freaking tired now . Sorry for the long post guys . I wanted to make this post as long as i could for you aliens to read more . So , did i succeeded in doing that ? hehe . I guess as i could see you all grinning to yourself as you read along this . HAHAHA ! okay lame . :B

To the ones going to my chalet - Just bring yourself or maybe some drinks to there alright . I will be very contented with it alr . I know some of you guys wanna study but, give face okay ):

Alrighties , signing off alr . I am still thinking of ways to prolong this post but, OH - well .
Keep you guys updated after my chalet alright ! (L) Goodnights everybody , Sugary dreams.

*WARNING*

Never leave your Iphone with Peiwen as she will experimate with it.

*OverDue Pictures*












This is damn clean and tidy .
The guy on the right look like wuzun .

Sometimes, i think i'm stupid. sometimes won't.
Sometimes i hated you, sometimes don't .
Sometimes i love you , sometimes don't.
I thought i had forgotten you, but actually , i'm lying to myself.
OR Probably , i just miss you .
But , who knows ?

No comments:

Post a Comment