Friday, April 9, 2010


I would like to start off by wishing my dearest daughter - Roubing , HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! Papa know it's late but , he's been really reluctant to blog you know :B


Sorry for the super unglam photo . I couldn't find any other esle & besides, this was taken today.

Miss me guys ? I apologised for the crappy unglam photo . Let's talk about today (:
Well well , We've made Roubing so xia suey by singing birthday songs OUT LOUD during the break time of our lessons . Sing until the whole block can hear :B ! Well , of course the most efforts goes to her papa me , for singing at the top of my voice !
After school went to 121 for lunch with yunzhao , & to my surprise , Tan-Godmama was there ! She asked us for a favor to follow her to some place where the lawyers are , helping her to translate . So we cabbed over there, do some serious business . Tan-Godmama sent me home , & yunzhao accompanied me home to change. Went to yunzhao's house & wait for her to change too . (It's like a usual routine) Bussed to terence's house for dinner , slacked there & go crazy with yunzhao & terence. Home-d at around .. 12am? heh .

Okay guys , let me tell you something . I saw a pretty girl , studying in my school. MY SCHOOl OMFG MAN .(acknowledge by me) She's a korean though , & she's fucking pretty ^^. Compete with leo , see who will get her number first . Obviously, it wasn't me the one who won . Leo used some idiot tactic to win.(Won't emphasize more already)
Alright guys , nothing esle to say . GOODNIGHTS (L)

I need to get refreshed in my life.
It has been so screwed,
when it comes to about my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment