Saturday, April 3, 2010

Doesn't this prove that i really DID study in school ? (Y)

I think it has been years ever since i had updated this dead blog with pictures yeah ? Teeehees. I am really , really bored right now. My blog kept appearing in my dreams to ask update this blog with a photo & advertise this blog so that it would have many readers & taggers. But, so far , only one of his wish had became true . So please, tag, tag, tag(!) my blog(!) all passerbys ): . I can't stand it . It kept bugging me in my every dreams , sad right ! Okay enough of the craps.
Well Well , let me think where did i go today. Hmmm.. OH YEAH ! I went to Home Of Pool with Francis & Terence , & obviously , pool-ed over there. & another fact is that my skills in pool is so LOUSY that i got owned in every game.
The thing that was happening over is that , the radio short circuited, & smokes everywhere ! It's fucking smelly though, freaking. Had my First Meal at katong laksa (Y) . Talked a lot of craps over there , blahblahblah . Willykoh says, Lasksa is shit without 3 spoonful of chili , thats a fact.(At least for me <: )
Went to er..... Jingxiang's working place(Our bedoknorth senior, & he sells desert !) to have our desert , MANGO MANIA ! shredded ice feels nice on your tongue <:
Cabbed to Kenneth's house for mahjong overnight, Yongxin was over there too , but went off halfway because it's too bored ._. Won $55 dollar over there <:
It's 8.04am now & just came back from kenneth's house , but i am still so energized ! Woots, i just hit the highest level in gangster city (Y facebook game) ! teeheee . okay , i shall stop here now , if not i am going mad alr ! :B goodbyee (L)

stay happy :D

PS: Do click on nuffnang too (: (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment