Sunday, April 11, 2010



I'm bored off with my usual introduction. can anybody tell me how to start off a post ?

Yesterday was at terence's house, celebrating the belated birthday of roubing's , & the advance of terence's <:
To start off the day , they started mahjonging until 7 or 8 plus bah. Tan godmama finally reached home & started to cook for us . Delicious you know ! i ate 3 plates of rice :B There were chicken curry , egg , & 3 different type of veggie which i don't eat besides the *kungkong*. you know, the spicy one. :B
Jinxiang offered me martell with beer which they called it.... summary ? I just rushed in half of the cup & started feeling warm alr -.- weeewoooweeeets ~ !

Obviously this is the cake &.....


Jinxiang & me tried to bash him but failed. >:

The cake's cream fly to his nose later on which isn't a heavy damage as a bash ): Ain't it sad. stupid terence . zzzzz. Reached home at about 12.30am .

I'm so bored now , anybody wanna ask me out ? I don't wanna waste my sundays at home >: !

I got traumatized by the fact that,
Iphone 4gs isn't coming so soon >:

No comments:

Post a Comment