Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hello , & Most importantly i would like to say on my blog is , HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM ! Get me a iphone soon alright. HEHE . Today was a tiring day. Mum's friend asked me to give my mum a surprise party . & yeah , we did . FIRST THING . They came to fetch me, & we went to buy cakecake at hougang there . Around 7plus in the evening , reached kallang leisure park for dinner . Went to Kbox (which is at kallang leisure park -.-) , Surprised my mum with my presence at there. I was holding onto the cake & seriously, she got really surprised (: Because all these years , i had never celebrated her birthday . Nua-ed there until 11 plus . Mum's friend fetched me to fullerton hotel so that i could meet weixin & co . Cabbed to geylang , dropped off (insert the name) , & went on to dunman foodcourt to have our supper. Talk lots about soccer & stuffs , it's been a long time ever since we could settle down & chit chat about something, omg , do i sound like a old man >: .
Bussed to bedok interchange at 12plus & well , obviously there isn't anymore bus at interchange so i cabbed home. Meowz , i want iphone iphone iphone !
Sorry there isn't any picture , But will upload if my mum manage to upload all the picture on her facebook . :D


TO MUM : I'll try to not make troubles for you okay , not to make mama angry anymore . I know she's sick , that's why i hardly make her angry anymore , unless she's really damn fucking unreasonable . I know all these years has been fucked up for you , i'm sorry if i've really spent too much money on useless stuffs such as cigarettes . I've been trying to quit , seriously . It's One day Half stick policy for me now. & i'll study as hard as possible , in order not to disappoint you , but if fail then no choice nor . I'm sorry for all the troubles i've caused (if i have la.) this year & rest assure that i will try my best not to cause any trouble for you okay ! & *OF COURSE YOU MUST GET ME A FREAKING IPHONE ! :D

Note that the "*" is the whole purpose of the paragraph above this sentence.
The rest were bullshits. rofl.

No comments:

Post a Comment