Saturday, February 13, 2010

Baba rubber ducky O' Wheelee cold.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Every action you lay means more than any word you say.

Speaking from the bottom of your heart has never been an facile task for a women."

Yaaaaaaawns. I'm like literally repeating what I wrote on my blog on your blog, B. -.- & I it's kinda silly. Anyway, let me give a brief description on what took place for B yesterday.

• Went to school, had lessons as usual but attended a performance ascribed to CNY celebrations. Heard that the school released the pupils later than the time stated. (They were supposed to be released at 11+ however a slight change occurred and they were only allowed to leave at 12 approximately?

• Got home as immediate as possible after school to get changed.
• Headed down to Damai to find NAOMI NEO. :D HAHAHA.
• Passed Ken his pass and left to RSS with his lovable girlfriend and Peiwen. HAHAHAHA.
• Slacked & Blablabla ~ Departed alone to MYJ's house. (That stupid rubber ducky Wheelee cold has many houses to go to, Cny haven't come already start visiting. Meow whateeverr!)
• Tonned, K-ed or whatsoever there.

Gonna go for his "Reunion lunch" now if I'm so not very wrong. .____.
Okay, and that's about it. It's pretty obvious that I've nothing much to talk about rightleftupanddown! Meowzoinkies. B, you didn't say the 15cm post excludes the pictures. And apparently, this post had kindly exceeded 15cm. Give a round of applause to me, thank you. I know I rock you scissors and paper. ^^ Baaaaaaaaabai! -__-

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment