Thursday, February 4, 2010

SHORT


Hey, guess who is this O:


Hey humans . Any peeps missing me now O: ? HAHA . I guess my name would be in bedok north , or other physics compartment for generations. If you guys heard of a formula called , We Vampire Queens , which is Workdone/Energy Over Volt x Charges , or rather WE over V x Q , i am that creator O:
Had maths test today. Screw my sec2's maths , gahh . i realized that all teachers are so commonplace . gahh .

Today , WE , CLB STUDENTS , had the rights to go home early ^^ So i had the chance to get home early , to change , & off to damai & meet my precious lil' baby .(i'm try to imply that you're small . HAHA)(NOTE: baby , i know you're gonna kill me , meow.)(But i also know that , you won't she de one ! hehe)
When she was JUST about to walk towards me , her friends pulled her away . MEOW , that totally spoiled my plan to hug her tightly canzxzxc . (i didn't tell her this though)(but b, you know now :D)
meowmeowmeow , sent her home afterwards .(love you canxzxcsz ^^)

Went home , get moneyyy , & vroooom to T1 meet the usual guys .


my face like so meowzxcs can . HAHA


As you had saw that guy on the very top of my post , yeah . He had his hair cut , & kept complaining & whining about his hair . Screw you la yongjun , it's really fine , at least on the CUTE part yeah . (See how i emphasize on the "cute" ><) & gosh , I WANT MY YALUN HAIRSTYLE >( ! fcuk . that just made me sounded gay . omfg .
Went home afterwards , around 8pm , DUE to kenneth's probation . SCREW YOU KENNETH !

"It bores me to see my teachers' infront of me , BUT STILL . Nah , it still bores me . Ain't nothing great to say about." - By the great willy . LOL.

baby , if there's one wish i could have now ,
i would say that ,
i want my subway cookies. LOL

nahh, i where got so baaad ! haha !

I MISS/LOVE BAAABY !

No comments:

Post a Comment