Sunday, February 7, 2010

NAOMI LOVES WILLY KOH ^^

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ERRRR, I've no idea what to post .___.
B, I just gotta say, you're retarded, insane, pig-like, idiotic. However, my love for you is amazingly way beyond words. HEHEHE. Okay, we'll not be able to meet each other for the whole of this coming week and seriously, it kinda upsets me in a way or another. But well, it's still absence that makes our hearts grow fonder isn't it? :) Hopefully after our so called "Parents-meeting" date, I'd be able to officially hang out with you, more often, alright? Anyway, just to add in, I LOVE THE PICTURES!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Thanks to the photographer, Qing! HAHAHA. Shall end here and let B blog the rest himself. BYEEEEEEEEE :D

7 more days & 17 more days! Let's strive! Whee whoo weet ~ Muacks honey.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment