Monday, February 1, 2010

fucking dog.


Wakaka , Baby drew this for me ^^
love die you :D
Helloo . Something happened just now , it disrupted my mood to blog . but somehow , managed to force myself x.x
Today after school , went down to damai find babyy . SHE DREW ME ! X: love youu lotlotlot . baby is soooo sweet . she drew my head so big , that it couldn't fit my body . (wtf am i saying ? random!) <3 ! She went back to damai due to dancee (:
Went home , change & bathed , & went to pei sinyi to her beloved 500+ . She got bashed up pretty bad . HAHA . Walked alone to 527 , Met Jinxiang & Weiquan for awhile . After that went back to find sinyi .
Went home @ around 7 plus++ Alright , nothing to emphasize today . D:

baby , chill down okay ? there's always someone for you to trust on.
& i will always be that person for you to rely on , to trust on.
so babyy , I HOPE YOU QUIT WHINING . LOL
iloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment