Monday, February 22, 2010



This is my ultimate bird-face T.T
taken @ yunzhao, the pig's house !

Hello aliens , i know i know , all these while i updated blogs without photos , so i apologise with those two Bird photos i had with roubing :>
Hey aliens , listen up yaw . i'm gonna mug & mug & mug until my "N" level arrives . & i am officially quiting smoking ! Millions cheers for me yeah ?! heheee . alrighty , shall talk a lil' bit about today . Supposingly i should have my Maths Supplementary Or either to St. Hildas for my CLB . BUT ! i didn't went for either of them . aww , don't sad . (the subjects are crying !) Went to meet B after getting changed . i only managed to see her like 10 - 15 minutes. D:D: (baby , i really really really miss you , omg !)

dedicated to b - "babyyyy ! , i realised that i am greedy , the time i had with you is really insufficient, i want you alone myself . BUT , you can't blame me for that ! ^^ " &&& !

"A day with you kills my mood - less away !" - noted - this is really vice versa .

OKAYOKAY , stop the lovey dovey luffy lavey . Went to T's house , mugged . But it only seems like sinyi's the only one hardworking o.o !
Went home at around 10 . meowmeowmeow. Sorry guys for the wordy post alright . Didn't meant to . GAHHH ! shall post another day yaww !

Omg dear , i really miss you like
1231243253442133 !

No comments:

Post a Comment