Tuesday, February 16, 2010

O-MY-TIAN

Hello guys
I guess about all of you had finish bai nian-ing with your family.
& its time to ROCK !


A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure
i'm sure all hongsters know this .__. ! okay that's random . LOL


RAWR . How much did you aliens got from th angpao money in total?

In a few hours time i will be preparing to meet zhiqing , then to baby's house. I'm just so gawd damn nervous right now . howhowhow !
Currently @ yongjun's house , Kenneth , Weixin , Francis & Annchen just went back . Leaving me with Yongjun & Jinxiang . OINK ! Oh god , i can't sleep now , please give a anesthetic injection to me ): Ok , yongjun was just sitting beside me . Oh , he just went out ! okay , okay , i know i'm random , please forgive me ): !
Alright , self entertain myself with blogging , aren't you guys just happy because i blogged down some rubbish from whatever just came out of my mind ? LOL .
I haven't buy my shoeeeeee man . i'm just wearing a old sneaker from converse , so bloody hella old school can . LOL . okay guys , i'm just a lil' bit insane right now , ignore me alright ?
I'm just too excited because i'm going to baby's house tmr . MEOW !

Estimated time to sleep will be around 5 ... 4....... 3....... 2........... 1................................................. zzzzzzz . goodnight , happy cny ftw .




P/S : I MISS BABY !

Some men have thousands of reasons
why they cannot do what they want to
when all they need is one reason why they can.

No comments:

Post a Comment