Tuesday, May 19, 2009

):

yeahs , i agree that nothing last forever . but you're not the example . i am .

i don't wanna things to turn out this way either . its just that , i dont want you to be the one suffering . and you're not forcing me . its just that , i dont want us to have cold wars anymore . its like , sometimes we are like damn nice and good to each other . but the next minute , we didnt even talk at all ? yeahs , i know that i dont really know how to start a topic to talk about .

and its not a mistake that you walked into my life . you showed concern to me and stuff . i hope that you'll move on does not mean that im going wit that guy . i can say this . you treat me much better than that guy . and i mean . much better . and i didnt really contact him though . yeahs , but i guess i can only say idk .

sometimes , i frown not cause of mahjong . there are alot of things you dont know . example the last mahjong we played , i wasn't really in the mood cause of a friend of mine going into a addiction of glue . you know , pun gum . and i quarreled wit her and stuff . so , that is one type of reason im frowning .
yeahs , im sorry that i couldnt control my temper at times . and i admit that i did flare at you alot of time . but i dont mean it . im really sorry .
i was caught cause im just unlucky that day .
i dont really eat breakfast . i dont have that habit of eating breakfast uh . but i will eat when im hungry .
you too , you always sleep later than me !
i dont really have good terms wit my family . expecially my mum always find fault wit me . argh , no choice .
i hate having incomplete digestions !!
i freaking piss by my exams . i studied so much . but what i got is FAIL FAIL FAIL . i wonder whats the bloody point of studying something that you cant even score although you put in so much effort .sigh , you gotta work hard in your studies too alrights !
i love green tea , sushi , chocolate and alot !
my belongings always lost , and i freaking dont know why either ):
chocolate is my favourite !!
yeahs , i will try to skim down , what swine . you then swine can ! how can you insult me man . although im fat but i dont have swine D:
how can you stand that im already so short and he keep on hammering my head like my pe teacher ! he should encourage me to grow taller instead of making me stop growing ! D:
itouch wont spoil my eyes . dont worry . i got wear glasses when playing :D
i hate the bangala coach . she's always finding fault wit me . and i dont know why either . maybe im fair-er than her uh .
i dont care , you need to study hard too !

i dont really keep talking to yongjun . only sometimes when im real bored , we chat abit . he's roubing's !

you're not worthless , you ought to look for someone better than me .
yesterday , i keep repeating this to melissa . i asked her . why . why is it always that the guy i love does not love me like i do but the guy beside me and around me love me like how i love that guy but he isn't the one i love most ?
you treat me fuck good , but i treat you like kanasai . im sorry , i dont like things to be an end too . but i gotta let you get out of north pole . i dont wanna have anymore cold wars .

i dont know why i keep thinking about it the whole day . since morning i woke up , in classes , during the bus rides . after school at inter . i didnt really have the appetite to eat . its just that , i feel so bitch . i always realise how important a person is after it is gone , and i lost it .

im sorry for every single thing i've done to you .

No comments:

Post a Comment