Sunday, May 17, 2009

sighhx.

tiring day today. that asshole robin he called me & some how forced me to eat breakfast w him. okay lahr is i called him to pei me first. but i'm rly damn tired from all the cyclings & i didn't get a sleep yet :/ alrites. he came to my house @ around 9am. he asked me to sleep until 10am , suan ta hai you liang xin (: . shagggggg, because someone's at malaysia ]: . even it is just for one day .. but STILL .

Woke up at 10.30 , robin woke me up . i guai lan w him abit haha. Got my things ready, switched off the bloody cold air con & com, went out for breakfast. Reached the hawker . Ate nasi lemak & drank china apple :D . fuufuu, didn't really ate finished.. because suddenly i got stomachache -.- . Robin kept physco me to kup ciggs w him . zzz. & of cause, i refused :D . don't really have the money to smoke anymore , well , maybe this is a good thing [:

Went home, chiong to the bloody toilet. lol. switch on the aircon , used my laptop until i sleep :X .

Woke up at 4.30pm liddat , checked my phone , received a sms from someone that she said she's going to msia alrdy D: lol .

on msn w her until 6 plus ? lol , bathed & went downstairs to meet uncle . Went to yj house afterwards. went to dunman food court & had my dinner there . [: their kuey chap best ! somehow -.-

went to lan near katong there , played l4d. Weixin , sherwin , simon , ian&co. came afterwards , & of cause they were playing dota -.- went back to yj house 1 hr later. Ate tiramisu & DRANK WHISKY BABY! although it's just pint ... or maybe lesser.

Currently missing her . D: am still , am still , am still , am still , AM STILL . okay always will X:

ahrr . i miss you so much. ]:

BYEEEBYEEE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment