Friday, May 1, 2009

first may (:

hello , today is first may . hahas . guess whose what is the occasion other than labour day ? wahahahas . actually , im not willy . wahahahahas . but koh is beside me ! D: he's spying on what im typing ): he just bit me T.T evil koh . aiya , im bored like shit -.- everyone is playing mahjong ! only me and willy and yong jun is like rotting at my house -.- we spent his birthday at vivo . wanted to catch a movie but dexter cant make it due to probation :/ in the end , we went to aljunied to have our dinner and then come to my house .

hahs , i know my english is like cannot make it cause koh is like laughing at me ): hate him . he bit me . i think he's hungry -.- but im too thin ! hahas ! actually robin and dionis wanted to stay over too but its too late . so they decided to leave after taking a look at my house . we bought flashpoint , wanted to watch . but everyone ended up playing mahjong :/ its a nice movie yeahs .

we stole hennessy from my dad , drank abit and put it back . hahas . yongjun , birthday boy and me wanted to watch friday the 13 . but stupid yongjun go load a documentry of it ! wasted my attention to it . hahas , idk what to write already lahr :/ once in a million i help someone blog yeahs . stupid . he must be honoured can . he just did a ahem* -.- shouldnt have help him . hahas , yongjun just came in . stupid , hahas . we are like rotting -.-

i guess this will be a long post ? hahas , better than him -.- always blog abit jiu dont want blog liaos . then create blog for what . lol . anyways , idk what to write already . hahas .

*tsk . i didnt buy presents for him :X

lastly , happy sweet 15th to kohbeekang's grandson . hahas , its time for you to grow up . dont keep wondering outside in the streets , later kohbeekang dig her saikang , wondering where are you how ? HAHAHAHAHS .

No comments:

Post a Comment