Saturday, May 16, 2009

bored in malysia

hello , my boredom resulted me feel like blogging for willyk . hahas .
guess what ? im currently at malaysia -.-

stupid willyk must be sleeping . he said that he will pei me talk de . but my phone's auto roaming havent activate . my malaysia new house currently have house warming , everyone is preparing now . but im like damn bored . sitting at the sofa since 1pm using the laptop none stop .

willyk . please stop ton-ing outside la . haiyo . your mum will like , worry for you de uh . and i can say that , you all ton at reservoir is totally NO LIFE . lol .

okay la , i seriously dont know what to blog about willk's life ! cause he have no life ! hahas . okays okays . stop the nonesense -.-

wake up tell me kays ! i will still be online though :/

No comments:

Post a Comment