Saturday, May 16, 2009

:D

fuck, we did a very low life thing today. haha.
Went to school today. slept through all the classes still tired. D:
Went to 121 & slack. morseton the whole day. went home, took a long nap. haha, i had weird dreams :/ , i dreamt that my ahgong came back. & we were v rich, & i was w a bunch of friends in my mansion o.o . as long as i rmb, there is yj, rb , beehan , uncle , terence , dexter & nicki -___- . stupid right !? haha. My phone sotsot the whole morning. cb -__- & i cant use it to message , will hang !

hmm, got fucking hungry after wards. afterall i whole day nv eat :/ . Called yj , as he ask me whether want to ton outside. But i went out & eat my dinner first. & soon bian wait for yj&rb. terence called me , ask me go his hse ton , but i said we at reservoir jetty tonned & he gan me. -.-

OKAY. tanroubing was fucking slow. yj was waiting for her under her house. Terence & francis came first. so i slacked w them. Went to reservoir jetty, the floor is damn wet , not dry yet, so we planned where to go , & a stupid idea came out of nowhere, koping mahjong table at blocks , door to door & bring it to terence house & play. the bird couple came afterwards. -__- we ending up koping bikes & Leo came after wards, & i thought who the fuck is that guy , wearing a beanie -.- . We went back to reservoir jetty . chatted awhile & daidee - ed.

roubing went back home at 3am. zzz . Yongjun decided to went crazy w me. we went to block 500+ kop bike. took a lot of time . but yay, i kop 2 bikes :D leo kop 2 bikes. . Leo went back w the bike i kop & cycled back home . i hate leo , he left the bike under his block , soon after that got stolen & i need to kop again. cb -.-
so i kop another bike . THEN, we go on to a journey to east coast -__-

Okay, on the way was fun, but after that, my legs are like numbbbbbbbbz. Terence had a new nick name, called NO-BRAKE! haha, cause he kept complaining his bike has no brake. -.- . my bike the wheel is small , it's very easy to free-hand ride. so i free hand ride & dance tecktonik otw X.X & we had breaks, almost every straights, just to wait for terence -.- reached east coast, WANTED to see sunrise, but got fucking clouds covering it, as it was going to rain :/ . Yongjun & terence went to yongjun's house. me & francis cycled back home -____- .


All this is worth . afterall , it pull us brother's feeling in . haha.




&& , MORSETON . X:



&ohyea. bye.

&! this is a long post :D




P.S

i bet my thigh is fucking fit now -______-

No comments:

Post a Comment