Sunday, May 24, 2009

lifeless fuck.

AHH . i hate sundays . every sunday no life one -.-

okay , as i was saying , uncle was at my house. we woke up at around 4 plus . Supposingly going to meet my mum at 11 in th morning , but .. err lol.

Went to the block 707 slacked , ate at 704 , went to find yj , then my mum . she ask me go to her catholic church -___- & i don't want. lol.

Yj went to find dexter afterwards , me & uncle went to the bball court behind taonan pri find weijie , gehao & co. slacked & play awhile . fucking sweaty x.x

Went home around 9 .

Beehan ah! stop quarelling w jx alrdy! haha .

23rd was yesterday . today's 24th .. ahh!

BYE .

P/S i've stopped my "titonick" craze! & yj stopped his BY2 craze too -.-

23rd was yesterday. today's 24th . .ahh.

byebyee . & yj

No comments:

Post a Comment