Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hello dear readers, my mum praised me for improving on my exam even though i had fail almost everything. She said i've improved my attitude in school & a lot of more things. It's unbelievable right. I'd never expected this day. HAHAHA. & hence , i'm one step nearer to my Iphone 3GS . I'm a happy boy ! <:
Today was the last day of school for the week. Mainly because of E-Learning thing . Basically means learning over the net. I've no plans now , give me some suggestion on where to spend my time on will yea. Thanks :B . Alrighty. Yunzhao & I took some stupid photo during D&T . Due to extreme boredom & being lifeless . (as shown below)


Cute eh, our eyes are viewed upside-down & enlarged.
I gotta study more & more . I gotta work harder for next time . I'm in desperate state of passing my 'N' levels. I now understand how Shawn felt during his 'N' level. Easy is easy, but the stress is overflowing. Prelim is next , after that , it's my "N"ajor examination . ): ): anybody wanna tutor me so i can get prepared ?
Thinking about facing the society really had me fucked up. Probably afraid of facing the stress given by the society. I wanna migrate to Welfare Country alr . :@ !

No comments:

Post a Comment