Monday, May 3, 2010

weewooweets.

Hello you mofos out there. I'm back ! Sorry guys , there isn't much picture because i'm lazy to grab from others :B Well , There isn't much things to say, some unpleasant things happened during the first night buy , OH WELL ! As long as everything's fine after that (:

Friday - !

Friday was the day where i had my SS & Maths paper one exam . DUHH ! lol . Went home & get prepared as fast as possible . Beehan came & meet me first , & get out drinks for the chalet first.
Met peiwen for awhile @ mac there, i really meant awhile , because my mum & her friends reached with the car after i met & spoke some words to peiwen .
So off to the journey to chalet (: The room was kinda big , i thought it's extremely small because i looked from the outside but no . Settled down everything & slacked around for awhile. Uncle was the first to reach , followed by weixin & jinxiang together with yongjun . Played some games with liquor , & got most of their faces red . hahah ! My family reached & i got so busy serving them with food :@

- Skipped to the night -
My family went off around 9 to 10 plus. & the whole day of the night was ours ! Some unpleasant things happened so i'm gonna have to skip that . TickTockTickTock ~~

-Saturday-
It's 12 am ! My filial daughter , Yongxin was the first to wish me ! hahaha. followed by alot of the others :B slacked & played games . Kinda high due to alcohol . hehehe. There was no place to sleep so i had to squeeze like !#$(*&#$!@# Manage to fall asleep while squeezing on a small bed with terence & annchen .
Woke up at around 10 - 11 plus because i had to get my food from the man for the BBQ .
Lepak around in the room , until others had reach . Started fire in the morning due to yongjun kpkb-ing on his hungriness . Fucking hot ah ! Why did singapore had to be this humid ):
Junjie , Royce & Gerald reached much later, thank you guys for showing your faces yeah . I appreciate it (: They left around evening time . Gawd damn boring , because there was no liquor anymore .

-Sunday Midnight -
The high part was here. They all played dare or dare in the room . Fucking hilarious . Okay there's nothing more to emphasize . Because you must be there to see .
Yunzhao , Jinxiang , Roubing ,Yongjun & Uncle went off at around 4 - 5 plus . I then checked out of the chalet at around 6 plus .Beehan , Leo & Terence was in one cab. I cabbed Yongxin home then off to home ~ !

Sunday Morning -
Omg , this post is getting wordier . I'm so sorry . Woke up in the afternoon . Went to meet yunzhao & off to century for dinner . (woot, i skipped my breakfast & lunch !)
Looked around for earphones , but failed . Because there wasn't enough time ): Bussed to kenneth's crib, as the usual guys were mj-ing over there. The loners for the day were me & yongxin . Because both of us were doing nothing !
Slept until 6.30am & bused home.

Today -
Nothing much because everyone's mugging at home & i'm here doing nothing because i can't really concentrate on studying at home . & furthermore i ate chocolates which made me lose concentration & therefore , I'VE BEEN ROTTING AT HOME FOR HOURS . *Feels like centuries*

Alright , the bottom of here is the pictures. I shall upload more IF i can find the pics on the chalet ! & Happy belated birthday to myself (:






Because sometimes
Somethings are better not to say out.
Especially the excruciating pain deep down in your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment