Monday, May 17, 2010

I left my head and my heart on the dancefloor.

Awesome picture right? Look like ghosts. To scare all you _l_ed up ppl. :>

HIIIIIIIII! I am here to help WillySillyLilyDiddy update his blog because I'm the best daughter he has ever!~ Anw, my dad had a very cute habit. He pmses when he's hungry. And he's happy now because he found maggie to nom! That's random. And I'm random. So I'll be posting random shits up okay! :B

So... He recently created a twitter account, do follow him okie?! Click HERE to follow! :B
He wento Town yesterday with his friend A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z! I'm not kidding. Actually I am. Lolol, okay. He went with Kenneth, Weixin and Jinxiang. And I don't know what gay things they did, because I was..... Working my ass off. >: But I met them after work, @ Kenneth's place, for drinking. And I must say I'm a fucking weak drinker. -.- After I got high and stuff, I slept inside the toilet for over an hour until someone had to bang the door so loudly, so many times, before I could wake up. Ooooops. :$ Yes, go ahead and laugh at me. It's posted up here to make you all laugh! Hmph.

So well, I went to bed after that because I srly cannot tahan anymore. Idk who was beside me, ohwell. They all went off at... Erm. Dawn I think? Yes, and my daddy's a pig. He slept til 4.30pm and is still in bed. And he just finished a bowl of maggie, so he doesn't have any more reasons to pms anymore! ^^

HAHA, Okay, good night to ppl who r schooling tmr! Sleep early piggies~

From: The best daughter ever. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment