Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Laugh Before You Call 911 When You Saw Someone Drowning.

This gotta be the most epic safety board.

Alright guys , i'm back to this dead bloggy ! This past few days i had been studying with my filial daughters. Especially by the name of the girl , Yongxin . (Yes readers, that monkey.) Will still be continuing tomorrow , i think .

Kinda everyday went to Petal Macdonalds to study . Got really lucky as we're the ones with seats , & always. Well , you'll see how much i will get for my papers. Hopefully colourfull non-redness but only the Nike sign <: (Yes, the ticks .)



Yunzhao told me that carrot is nice. But the above picture shows a lil' bit of .. HAHA .
Oh yea, i've gotten my headphones. Super happy now, & i'm gonna get my Iphone 3gs in less than a months time . Yeappie . Alrighty it's time to end the post with ..

My future car. It's cute okay. I think that's .. Britney Spears ? I don't know for sure.

Alright. Time to end the post <:

Could somebody tell me how to forget a person easily.
Without hearing the cracks,
Which is positioned at your chest?

No comments:

Post a Comment