Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wee.



Hello my dear readers. Hope you all are not running away from me yeah ! :D I'm sorry if i never updated my blog on a regular basis . That's due to the lack of photos . I've been trying to find idiot photos on the net recently , so that you all won't run away from me )':
Today is mothers' day , how are you going to celebrate with them ? I think i won't be celebrating with my mumma , it's just not traditional for me C: . Anybody that knows me know that i hate celebrating things or going out with my family. It's just so bored ._. No one of the same age with you , whatever/etc . Its just hard to communicate. Not used to it probably :/

I'm just so bored & hungry right now. There's no place for me to go , & worst , no food at home . I'm lazy to go out & eat alone , I don't like it ): I'm waiting for my precious daughter to run out of her house & accompany her poor father to go & eat . But she need to wait for her mumma to reach home ! OmgOmgOmg X 100 . I'm so glad that i have chocolates in my fridge. But it won't fill no shit in my stomach , only will grow worms ~ sadsadsad.

EmilyEmmyEmiliaEmelyne Daughter Ah ! Faster come out pei your daddy go eat ! He's dying of starvation & going mad because of his PMS . ): ): ): ): ): !

Beneath this line is just another stupid picture. Enjoy though (:





Wow. No girl hunt (:

I don't understand.

Anybody wanna have a try ? It's a nice feeling after having a shock.

Change the line to "Lets us fix our eyes on Willy-k.blogspot.com"

Goodbye !

Inside of me is fighting.
It's a fugly feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment