Saturday, May 15, 2010

Woohoo .

I heard the adam khoo's workshop mindfuck & made a lot people to cry. Lol . Those people who will cry probably are those people who doesn't use their brains to think of the future oftenly. (no offence though)

As my daily reader you guys should know how was it when i'm alone , even in the bus , I think a lot . Why am i even living on this pathetic planet earth filled with hypocrites & shit. I think about what happens if i die leaving my parents , family & friends. What should i do when IF my parents died. *1(implying on anyone that supports you with finance & housing.) (touch wood!) I found out that my purpose for now is to study well , get into good courses , earn big money & support my parents first. The first of all you must study well & not let them feel disappointed in you. They are your only parents . Only 2 (to me i have only my mum la -.-) of them. So to those who are to happy go lucky , goodluck to you , as you might face big problems next time. (HINTING YOU MOTHER FUCKERS TO BUCK UP & STUDY .) Alrighty , enough of this bullshits. I'm not their daddy anyway -.- (Besides roubing , yongxin & peiwen. But they are sensible enough.)

Sorry guys. There's no pictures today. In short, you can call this a wordy post (N)

Went to tamp with weixin for arcade session . Bussed to chaichee slack . Met Vivian , Kenneth & Jinxiang . Kenneth had to go due to probation . Slacked at block 2 in chaichee with them . Went home @ 10 plus.
I had long & "filled with events" day eh. HAHAHA.

I guess i could never comprehend your pain .

No comments:

Post a Comment