Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hello puny wunies . I betcha guys miss me like crazy nao .
I've just cut my hair . Currently wincing over it . ): I've cut it too much ..
Holidays are coming , have you guys have any plans where to go ? i've decided to spend like 2 weeks in school during hols self studying . No choice, my D&T project are way too behind time . I've to catch up with all my subjects too . So i don't really have time to go out during the first 2 weeks . Hehe.

Suddenly had no motivations to do anything . Do i really have to self reflect all the time to get myself up . I don't really like to keep on self reflecting . It do not feel good at all . :@
Grr. Enough . I have to go out to meet Peiwen alr. Goodbye blog. BUT WAIT, BEFORE THAT I HAVE A PICTURE TO PRESENT . LOOK DOWNNNNNNNNN !!







It says, "Help , i'm stuck!"



Edited* Just came back slacking with peiwen . Had a $1 coke & a apple pie . (Y) ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment