Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Life is Mundane.



Welcome back to my bloggy , with my current hairstyle ! Still as suave as ever right (Y) ! Haha. Finally some zilianings with roubing . F-I-N-A-L-L-Y . It's been a while ever since both of us took photo together (Y) Heh.

Well guess what. I've received my papers for my MYE . I failed EVERYTHING . Even though i studied like a dog running over to get its' bone. Whatthefuck right . Unexpected , omg . Something very funny. I studied Maths, SS , D&T , Science & English . <-- all failed. The only i didn't studied for was my Geography. & guess what. My geog got an A2 . Funny huh . Maybe i would pass with decent marks if i didn't study . ROFLMAO . Perhaps it's really the time that i should study more, & revise more. I'm planning to get my 10 Year Series already ! Alright , enough craps about that. LOOK DOWN ! Had sore throat ): ! Today , went home as soon as possible to get myself changed before heading down to bedok inter's Cash Studio for singing . While walking to the bus stop , Leo saw his friends (female obviously) & waved at them in a very cool manner, & well , the funny part is that he kicked my leg & almost fell down when waving. Hahaha ! Took bus 228 down with LeoLeo . Sing for around 3 - 4 hours, my throat is going to bleed soon, afterall i'm still down with Flu & Sore throat . Leoleo said i've improved my singing ! So happy to hear that . He said i was much, much , MUCH more better than before. (Of course, who am i? :B) Stopped singing at 6pm , & all of us got head for our respective places . (Actually i don't really know . I only know that i went home after that.) So here i am now , typing down all these words to you guys. (Y) right me . :D


Savoring my McSpicy Burger. Unglam tho ): .

I miss you, but do you ?

No comments:

Post a Comment