Monday, March 22, 2010

Good Morning guys. It's 5.50am in the morning now . School-ing later, am currently so bored. I didn't sleep man , but so is angela ! :B Am going to meet her later. Give you guys a short brief on what took place yesterday okay? Don't say i'm a badass because i didn't update my blog . :D

Woke up at 6.30pm yesterday(i know, i'm a pig -.-) Intended to find terence&co @ tamp, but they switched places to happy kitchen(i miss this place can. My black pepper chicken rice ! :B ftw ) Well, when i reached there , there was no body D: they all went to lane 25 , So i ate at happyK first , well , & of cause , their heart isn't so black to leave me alone there die , so they came back to find me ^^.
Arcade-d @ grandlink , Yongjun had to go back home, While us went to T's house. I HAD MY HAIRCUT LIKE FINALLY :D:D:D:D but i'm not happy. Me & sihui bus-ed home @ 11+ . Saw steffi at bedok interchange, didn't saw her like , 123456789 years la , ever since our group at 700+ seperate . Reached home @ 12. :B

Don't think why i emo never sleep , is i can't sleep because i very late wake up . :B gahh. I am going to prepare in 5 minutes time. Time for school guys , no more holiday moods (N) !

P/S: MMA Pro Fighter on facebook is actually quite fun . You guys should try it honestly. Okay la , i go bath le. goodbye :B

No comments:

Post a Comment