Monday, March 8, 2010

moewxz

I swear this is so , so true .

Hello Ellos , i don't know why i am so random to blog . Probably i have nothing to do & i don't feel like sleeping yeah ? Oh my god , i am so afraid that my hair will get cut tomorrow ): Maybe i'll plan of something to escape ...... .___. ! Should i hide in the toilet until morning assembly is over ? Laughs . Recently , i just don't have the mood to study . But maybe i will tomorrow :D .

-Random-
Have you guys ever think of the future ? Oh hell yeah i did . First step in you guys is to quit smoking, then study constantly 24/7 . Trust me , you guys won't ever regret. Think about it , you enjoy life when you are old , you have the money , you have all the things & happiness you all can get but you ain't gonna live for long. What's the point of having so much money & happiness , but die way earlier than the others ?
There's no use if you got everything in the world but no health. My randomness had inspired to quit smoking & study. When i'm lonely , i think a lot of stuffs . I guess it's my own way of saving my life before i succumb to "that" kind of state.
okie , i don't know why am i so random x.x !

ME SHALL PUT IN EFFORT , IT'S NOT A 'TRY" ANYMORE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment