Tuesday, March 16, 2010


Hey guys !
I just suddenly has this motivation to blog .__. ! Feeling happy guys ? HAHA .

I don't know how to start out with the post. Okay , let me tell you why i have this sudden motivation to post okay . I was reading all of my past post , & somehow it just motivates me to blog . Weird huh ? But i don't think so X: Willykoh is just another weird guy by the neighbourhood , not spiderman okay! I don't get why i love reading the all the past post(Includes other peoples too). To kill time , maybe ? Or to get to understand more through their daily lifes Or how they think whatsoever . Oh my god , i am beginning to suspect that i am a stalker already, maybe i should go & be a freelance writer . LOL !

Didn't really do much stuffs today . Met kenneth , & had my BR-UNCH with him . & hell , i was so careless today , i dropped my $10dollar note somewhere on earth ): lol ! Town-ed with him , went to plaza sing for arcade , met up with few of his friends ? lol . Back to his house around his probation time limit . There was Black , Martin , Kenneth & few of ken's friends over there . Black & Martin took turns to play mj . (why do i even have to blog this down. kay whatever) I was getting bored there so i kept annoying kenneth to let me play for a few rounds <: Went home at around 12am.
Somehow , i just don't like to club . no-clubs ftw ^^ ! :B

TO ALL PASSERBYS: Yeah , we broke . So you all can don't keep asking alr , it's annoying . No offense though .

No comments:

Post a Comment