Tuesday, March 9, 2010

meowzxczxc

List down your options on my tagbox alright.

Don't really have the mood today. Whole day staring at blank space , thinking of some matters. Thinking all the 'what ifs' question . The whole problem actually lies with me i guess. Haha. Alrighty , shall continue with my blogging of what happened today okay !
Well , basically i skipped my supplementary again. It wasn't intentionally i swear, it's just that my teacher had been teaching rreeeaaaaalllyyyyyyyyyy slow you know . Each points repeated at least 4 times. Powerrrrrr-packed ! Yunzhao accompanied me home to change, & i accompanied her back to her house to change too. Initial plans were to meet sinyi , & then to eat her mac. But she just suddenly texted me saying that she's lazy to go out ): So i slack at yunzhao's house , alone with her & her 2nd sis , playing her WII . Jinxiang came along much later , & we went to find Francis & co at SAFRA. as usual , they were playing pool there .__.
Slacked awhile around the area there after playing pool. Yunzhao & Jinxiang went back first , leaving me , terence , francis & annchen . We were on our way to T's house . Annchen went home due to something, & Weixin came for mahjong. Started out our mahjong session .___. I got no win , no loss in the end. What a waste of my time >:
Reached home around 12am :D

Ain't wordy posts cool? :D I shall stop here & blog tomorrow !

Howhowhow. i feel very complicated.
My brains can't function properly nowadays. meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment