Saturday, March 13, 2010

It kills.


Reminiscing the past. All of us were bind with each other. All of this is still fresh in my brain.

I guess it's alright for us to reminiscent the past. There will be always an enjoyable moment somewhere in the past. I can get so indulge into this, because there's a lot of me to think about. & i meant a lot.

This is something i want to blog down.

To the 5 peoples whom used to be part of my life:
Hey brothers. How are you guys ? It's been a while since we 6 peoples had gathered for an outing. I really miss you guys man ): really. (i guess i'm just chattering away to myself. But at least i feel better, blogging out my feelings.)

To leoleo:
brother , when are you coming back to school ? How is the case ? Things are really difficult without you man. I could not understand maths without you around. x.x Fuck the school, fuck the mother fucking assholes whom had been bias against you . Why are you the only one who had taken every blame & not zipeng, whom partly had the fault? fuckfuckfuck , so screwed isn't it ? sigh .

To that girl whom i've known for 10 years:
Sister ah , you've changed a lot man ): & changed more to the negative side. You used to be so guai , always studying this & that. Although controlling your emotions are still worse , but there isn't a need to get moodless all the time , it isn't good for health ): ! cheer up. Wait for 17 march alright ! bought your present already :D :D
P/S: Sometimes, i could still get really sad about the things you've told me in the past. LOL .

& lastly. I miss my Passed Away Ah Gong ): heartaches when think about him ...

That's about all yeahhh.

Are both of us belong to the same element ?
Or are we just a mixture that might be separated any moment ...?
How will i know whether you are going to be ready ..?
i'm really afraid your feelings will fade, while your trying to forget ):
sigh. i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment